Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The music in my life


The music is a gathering with myself. When i play music with any instrument, my thoughts dissapears and i just feel the rythm and melody. In my life the music is very important because is a particular lenguage that all people should know.

I love all music exept that play in partys. I think party-music should be listen only in party. When in my house somebody listen this type music i am grouch and irritable. I like Clasic rock, Pop-rock, Pop, Punk, Metal, Clasical, Blues, Jazz, Celtic, Egyptian and Japanese, also   i listen sometimes hip-hop. However i confess that happy music is not my favorite.

Two years ago i had a metal musica band.  I play electric guitar and we played in  metal  and rock fests. Also, when i was in school i played with some classmates the play Superstar Jesuschrist and also i did tribute to Red Hot Chilli Peppers. You can see good times that i have had with music.

I have a electric guitar, acoustic guitar, also a keyboard of my cousin and a accordion for my grandmother. When I was a child had a drums, but never learned because nobody teached me. Nowadays i want to get a Shakuhachi, a japanese flute that use for meditate. I would get musical instruments of all cultures and all types, strings, wind or percussion.

The music is universal lenguaje, that any cultura can use for comunicate with other culture. Herman Hesse (my favorite writer) wrote that  music is fastest way for two persons form friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment