Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The chilean films are so boring!


I don`t often go to the cinema because i can to watch films online in my computer in my bed. Watching films in home is cheaper than cinema. The past year, i rented with my girlfriend, three or five films in videoclub, a place for renting films, but now we don´t have time for to watch films because we have classes in summer

I actually think the chilean films are not good. I think they are so boring. Many chileans films are about sexuality or simple humor.However, i went to watch "Ogu y Mampato en Rapanui" to the cinema because it´s a animation  about mistery and exotic culture.

My favorites films are about science fiction, epic battles, superheros and thrillers. For example, "I, robot" , "Lord of the Rings", The gladiator, "Batman, the dark knight". However, also i love films disney films that i watched when i was a child. Roobbin hood, Goofy and Donald duck, Tarzan, the fox and the hound and Aladin.

I would to love they made a fantasy film about me. For example, I got superpowers, then a normal day,  aliens comes to the earth in spaceships and i must to help the humankind. I think that i like this type of films because the life is boring and  when  impossible things happens the life is more funny than before.


No comments:

Post a Comment