Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Japan or New Zeland ? Culture or nature?




I would like visit a country with a language totally unknow for me. For example, Germany, Japan or Sweden, because i  think different lenguage is related with different way to think. Our verbal behavior is essential for interact with other persons , also is important for the education. I want to know many cultures and Japan can to be a good place. However, also i would want know a natural place, like a jungle or forest, It can be New Zealand, Canada or Australia.

The martial arts are very famous in the world and Japan is a cradle of the many martial arts.Moreover, Japan had developed many tecnhologys, because the japaneses have many good scientists.  Instead, I know about that New Zealand have many forest with assorted fauna.

In Japan, I would visit a dojo and i would practice a martial art. Also I would visit the universitys and laboratorys. Later, i would eat traditional food . If i would visit New Zeland i would eat tradional food and I would listen folk music. Also i would go on a trip for the forest.

I would study in Japan, maybe I would make a psychological research about japanese people. But i wouldn´t live there because i prefer live in a peaceful place like Switzerland . And if i would go New Zeland, maybe live there because it seems to be a peaceful and beatiful pleace.

No comments:

Post a Comment